Re: [Merge] lp:~evilnick/maas/1.2-backport-cli-help into lp:maas/1.2

I added a little more explanation. The param strings are given for most of the other commands, so I thought it was best to list them so people would know what all the options were. I will roll that change back into trunk with some of the other changes i'll probably be pushing soon.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~evilnick/maas/1.2-backport-cli-help/+merge/133238
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~evilnick/maas/1.2-backport-cli-help into lp:maas/1.2.