Re: [Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/mirror-settings-re-3 into lp:maas

Most of this looks fine, although it'd be worth testing get_hostname_and_path against URLs without a slash after the hostname, so that you don't end up using None values as strings.

But test_get_preseed_context_archive_refs furrows my brow.  It's long and repetitive, and that makes it hard to see where it's going.  Some helpers would definitely, er, help.

What may be contributing to my puzzlement is that the arguments to self.assertEqual appear to be switched around: we do expected value first, actual value second.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/mirror-settings-re-3/+merge/133464
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/maas/mirror-settings-re-3 into lp:maas.