Re: [Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/mirror-settings-re-3 into lp:maas

> Most of this looks fine, although it'd be worth testing get_hostname_and_path
> against URLs without a slash after the hostname, so that you don't end up
> using None values as strings.

Done.

> But test_get_preseed_context_archive_refs furrows my brow.  It's long and
> repetitive, and that makes it hard to see where it's going.  Some helpers
> would definitely, er, help.

All right, I've refactored that test a bit.

> What may be contributing to my puzzlement is that the arguments to
> self.assertEqual appear to be switched around: we do expected value first,
> actual value second.

Fixed.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/mirror-settings-re-3/+merge/133464
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/maas/mirror-settings-re-3 into lp:maas.