[Merge] lp:~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_lp1064224 into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_lp1064224 into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

This change doesn't set the IPMI settings in MAAS for a node, if it was unable to obtain the IPMI IP Address or if the obtained IPMI address is 0.0.0.0.

Note that in order to make sure we detect the correct IP address, we've also increased the wait time to 120sec's if we are changing an IPMI card from Static to DHCP.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_lp1064224/+merge/134144
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_lp1064224/+merge/134144
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andreserl/maas/maas_ipmi_lp1064224 into lp:maas.