Re: lp:~deryck/launchpad/top-level-bug-search-and-privacy-1069895 into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

#58/59

Do you mean to be asserting that the factory is working by checking the information type/title on bug?

I thought in the stand up it was brought that the the query counts should be exact so that you can know when you changed/broke something that reduced the query count as well. This appears to continue using the 'less than' approach.

For my FYI: can we have a bugtask without a product? This struck me as odd.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~deryck/launchpad/top-level-bug-search-and-privacy-1069895/+merge/134164