Re: [Merge] lp:~jcsackett/launchpad/infotype-mismatch-vocabulary into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information code

I believe BranchRestrictedOnProduct is only used by linking a branch to a series. I updated it a few weeks ago to check that the owner is exclusive. I don't think anything uses BranchRestrictedOnProduct now. Can you make just change BranchRestrictedOnProduct to also use ofInformationType() instead of creating a new vocab? The rules are:
    The branch must belong to the project, have the same information type, and the owner must be exclusive.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~jcsackett/launchpad/infotype-mismatch-vocabulary/+merge/134251