Re: [Merge] lp:~dholbach/launchpad/coc-2.0 into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information

> I did not manage to update the signed code of conduct, because I didn't know
> how exactly it was generated. So with this piece I need some help.

Hey Daniel, I *think* you're referring to the signed CoC in the test suite? If so, the tests are using the GPG keys in lp.testing.gpgkeys (data folder). So if that's what you mean you should be able to sign the new CoC for the test with the keys there using test@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If I'm misunderstanding you let me know.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~dholbach/launchpad/coc-2.0/+merge/133702