Re: [Merge] lp:~abentley/launchpad/proprietary-project-policies into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Information

Aaron--

This all looks good. I have some confusion about the user interaction model. As I am reading this, it looks like we go ahead and set the project to proprietary and simply let them know some artifacts are not proprietary. Wouldn't it be safer to require them to fix the artifacts before they toggle the product?

Since we do not provide them a listing of the public artifacts, I can see it creating confusion in the user as they don't know that they've converted all the artifacts, which will lead to distrust in the system.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abentley/launchpad/proprietary-project-policies/+merge/134511