[Merge] lp:~matsubara/maas/remove-packaging-stuff into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/qa-lab-tests

The proposal to merge lp:~matsubara/maas/remove-packaging-stuff into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/qa-lab-tests has been updated.

Description changed to:

Remove the packaging stuff. I added a --tests option to the autopackagingtest code in the QA lab, so we can point it to the packaging branch and a the CI tests. When jenkins run the job, it'll merge the ci tests into the packaging and run the tests.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~matsubara/maas/remove-packaging-stuff/+merge/138363
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matsubara/maas/remove-packaging-stuff/+merge/138363
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matsubara/maas/remove-packaging-stuff into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/qa-lab-tests.