Re: [Merge] lp:~rvb/juju-core/mpv-envsetup into lp:~maas-maintainers/juju-core/maas-provider-skeleton

> Since we changed _PLAINTEXTSignatureMethod (or similar) to
> plaintextSignatureMethod (or similar) in another review, shouldn't this also
> be maasServerUnlocked?  I've been using "maas" wherever I had to decapitalize
> "MAAS."

Good point, done.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/juju-core/mpv-envsetup/+merge/146655
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/juju-core/mpv-envsetup into lp:~maas-maintainers/juju-core/maas-provider-skeleton.