[Merge] lp:~rvb/maas/bug-1119542 into lp:maas

The proposal to merge lp:~rvb/maas/bug-1119542 into lp:maas has been updated.

Description changed to:

My first idea was to simply add the character ':' to the regexp ((?P<interface>[\w\-\:]*)) but on second thought, what's defined in urls.py should simply be in sync with what we allow as input for the interface name (i.e. anything.).

Note that we even allow "/" to be part of the interface name… and this will break the urls.  But it's a different problem (we should fix the input form).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/bug-1119542/+merge/147427
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~rvb/maas/bug-1119542/+merge/147427
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~rvb/maas/bug-1119542 into lp:maas.