Re: [Merge] lp:~gz/maas/qa-lab-tests-maas-tags into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/qa-lab-tests

Excellent, that gets us on to the failures we're trying to catch with this test. This one is bug 1119671 rather than the fallout from fixing that, which I thought had arrived in the ppa already, but the fix for the fix is now on trunk and will be in the ppa shortly, then we can land this test update.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~gz/maas/qa-lab-tests-maas-tags/+merge/149652
Your team MAAS Maintainers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~gz/maas/qa-lab-tests-maas-tags into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/qa-lab-tests.