Re: [Merge] lp:~mterry/launchpad-buildd/prefer-install into lp:launchpad-buildd

I *believe* if that happened, we don't go into this branch of code.  That is, this code is only reached if we can't satisfy the or-dependency at all with installed software.

And all packages should be at their latest archive versions by this point (we early do an apt-get upgrade I believe), so any packages marked as upgradeable should never actually be able to be upgraded were we to try it.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mterry/launchpad-buildd/prefer-install/+merge/117318
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is subscribed to branch lp:launchpad-buildd.