Re: [Merge] lp:~andreserl/maas/packaging_bzr1539 into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging

On Monday 22 Jul 2013 07:20:52 you wrote:
> I think this change broke the package on precise because of the
> /etc/apache2/conf-enabled/ vs /etc/apache2/conf.d change:
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/5899661/.  Couldn't we symlink the apache2 config
> in a working place on precise too by adding a condition?

It can't have broken precise, there's a separate packaging branch for precise.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/packaging_bzr1539/+merge/175577
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andreserl/maas/packaging_bzr1539 into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging.