Re: [Merge] lp:~andreserl/maas/packaging_bzr1539 into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging

Hi Guys!

IMHO! The packaging should be split. This is how it was being handled until the changes were made in order to handle the daily backports. Splitting the packaging makes it easier to track changes for each packaging and allows us to commit new things to packaging that could break older version, such as this one.

This time, however, I'll take care of the fix in order to handle both cases after I make sure packaging policy allows it. If not, we'll have to split it.

Cheers.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~andreserl/maas/packaging_bzr1539/+merge/175577
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~andreserl/maas/packaging_bzr1539 into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging.