[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/buildstatus-aborted into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/buildstatus-aborted into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

As discussed at the releng sprint, this branch adds support for an "ABORTED" build slave status, allowing the combination of BuilderStatus.WAITING/BuildStatus.ABORTED on the slave; this makes more sense for cancelling builds than the only other current possibility of BuilderStatus.ABORTED.

After some feedback from William Grant, I also refactored how builder failures are handled, and thereby arranged for an unsolicited ABORTED slave status (i.e. not in response to CANCELLING) to cause the manager to attempt to recover the slave.

I'm not sure we can QA this until the new launchpad-buildd is ready that uses this, at which point we can QA it all at once.  However, we should at least check that slave recovery still works in other situations.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/buildstatus-aborted/+merge/176990
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/buildstatus-aborted/+merge/176990
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/buildstatus-aborted into lp:launchpad.