Re: [Merge] lp:~stub/launchpad/mock-swift into lp:launchpad

I have fixed the imports.

Per IRC, the wait-until-really-shutdown is needed for tests confirming things work correctly when Swift is dead. I'll submit a bug report on txfixtures - it can be argued this behavior belongs in the base fixture's cleanUp, although for general use that might need to be combined with a timeout fixture.

For the setup.py dependencies: s4 is needed by the test suite. mock is unused and I have removed it from setup.py and versions.cfg. python-swiftclient is needed by the new Librarian code. python-keystoneclient is needed because we are using v2.0 authentication, and python-swiftclient bombs out at runtime if you attempt to do this without the keystoneclient module installed.

Instead of using tarballs for python-swiftclient and python-keystone client I built .egg files locally and put them in the dependency branch. Buildout uses the .egg directly, skipping the step building the .egg from the tarball and avoiding network access.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/launchpad/mock-swift/+merge/178047