Re: [Merge] lp:~smoser/maas/packaging.1231693 into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging

On 04/10/13 00:05, Andres Rodriguez wrote:
> This knowingly stops saucy level packages from running with
> isc-dhcpd-server from precise. That is intended because we are more
> interested in supporting isc-dhcpd-server from the cloud-archive which
> will be a newer version.

The tests in the QA lab will need to be fixed to use the cloud archive now.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~smoser/maas/packaging.1231693/+merge/188932
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~smoser/maas/packaging.1231693 into lp:~maas-maintainers/maas/packaging.