Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/bug-966837 into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Willian,

Thanks for the fix, the hanging PID files situation is unfortunate and to avoiding manual intervention (file removal) seems worth of a quick "PID is alive" check instead of a simple path check.

Another, so called, unfortunate situation is the fact that we still have doctests in our tree. To say the least, they look so old. I understand it is not a problem for this merge.

Looks good, r=cprov.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/bug-966837/+merge/201136