Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/faceted-breadcrumbs into lp:launchpad

Such a clever change! Now we have breadcrumb adapters tagged by facet names instead of vhosts.

Perhaps we could use this opportunity to also rename the factory classes <Thing>VHostBreadcrumb to <Thing>FacetBreadcrumb just for the cleanness of terms.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/faceted-breadcrumbs/+merge/206916
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~wgrant/launchpad/faceted-breadcrumbs into lp:launchpad.