Re: [Merge] lp:~cprov/launchpad/previewdiff-promotion into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing code

487	@property
488	+ def displayname(self):
489	+ """See `IPreviewDiff`."""
490	+ bmp = self.branch_merge_proposal
491	+ source_branch = bmp.source_branch.getBranchRevision(
492	+ revision_id=self.source_revision_id).sequence
493	+ target_branch = bmp.target_branch.getBranchRevision(
494	+ revision_id=self.target_revision_id).sequence
495	+
496	+ return u'r{0} into r{1}'.format(source_revno, target_revno)

It's not quite that simple, since the revision may no longer exist in the branch, or may not have a revno. I'd give a timestamp and then the revnos if they exist.

Also, "displayname" isn't a legal name for a non-legacy attribute. "display_name" works, but consider "title" like we use for eg. PackageDiff.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cprov/launchpad/previewdiff-promotion/+merge/208187