Re: [Merge] lp:~wgrant/launchpad/branch-rewrite-http into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

William,

The test runs the rewrite task as DBFuncLayer (which has security proxies) and checks it does the right thing for private branches. I guess that if we are sure 'use_web_security=True' recreates the same scenario when running the script, we are good to go.

If we want to go paranoid on this, and I don't think it would be completely unjustified, we might run the script class with sensitive context and check the results file data.

I don't think it's mandatory, since we are pretty confident the problem is now fixed, but I think we can afford an slow integration test in order to be completely safe on this.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~wgrant/launchpad/branch-rewrite-http/+merge/221490