Re: [Merge] lp:~cjohnston/launchpad/1270141 into lp:launchpad

On 10/06/14 03:41, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> Sorry for not following up. I in the case of commercial expiration, the owner is fine given the owner is probably the one that chooses to purchase.

It seems like a bad idea to special-case that just there. Why should the
fallback not apply everywere that the team's admins are wanted?

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjohnston/launchpad/1270141/+merge/222080
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjohnston/launchpad/1270141 into lp:launchpad.