[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/unexport-getSharedArtifacts into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/unexport-getSharedArtifacts into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Stop exporting the unsupportable ISharingService.getSharedArtifacts method.  Use getSharedBugs etc. instead.

As well as being unbatchable, we cannot retain API compatibility for the return value of getSharedArtifacts when we add new shareable artifact types, since it simply returns a tuple of (bugtasks, branches, specifications).

Appserver logs and the page performance report confirm that nobody has called this method in the last month.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/unexport-getSharedArtifacts/+merge/248923
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/unexport-getSharedArtifacts into lp:launchpad.