[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-basic-model into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-basic-model into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Very basic preliminary model for GitRepository.  Make Product, DistributionSourcePackage, and Person implement IHasGitRepositories.

This doesn't really do anything useful by itself.  In particular, in the cause of getting this chunk of changes down to a reasonable size, I left out the GitNamespace stuff that makes it possible to actually create GitRepository objects (the general architecture is fairly similar to Branch*), which also means that most of the tests are deferred to a later branch when we have enough infrastructure to support creating test objects.

This branch implements one of the candidate proposals for Git URL layouts in Launchpad.  I'm not assuming that this will be the final layout; it's relatively easy to change later.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/git-basic-model/+merge/248959
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-basic-model into lp:launchpad.