[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-sharing into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-sharing into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

In https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/git-namespace/+merge/248995 I said that the next branch in this series would bring up test infrastructure.  That turns out to have been a slight lie, because I remembered that creating test objects tends to require the ability to set their information type as well, so the sharing infrastructure needs to be in place.  This branch sets that up.  It's largely straightforward by analogy with branch handling, although I also did a bit of canonicalisation of argument ordering and ensuring that all calls to the methods in question use keyword arguments (oh for Python 3 and keyword-only arguments!).

Even with this, sharing doesn't quite work, but it's almost there.  We can put the last bits of it in place once we have IGitCollection.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/git-sharing/+merge/249816
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-sharing into lp:launchpad.