Re: [Merge] lp:~blr/turnip/create-api into lp:turnip

> >  setup(
> >      name='turnip',
> >      version='0.1',
> > -    packages=['turnip'],
> > +    packages=find_packages(),
>
> I seem to remember finding that this was very slow in combination with a
> virtualenv/buildout in the current directory.  How about
> find_packages('turnip') to limit the search?

This does seem like a nice convenience, but easy enough to revert to
manually specifying packages (can't imagine this would become
unmaintainable).

Oddly, calling find_packages('turnip') results in the error:

error: package directory 'tests' does not exist

Not clear to me why this is (turnip.tests certainly is a package), but will
review with fresh eyes in the morning.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~blr/turnip/create-api/+merge/250688
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is subscribed to branch lp:turnip.