[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/fix-githosting-compare-merge into lp:launchpad

Colin Watson has proposed merging lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/fix-githosting-compare-merge into lp:launchpad.

Commit message:
Fix GitHostingClient URL construction to avoid mangling colons.

Requested reviews:
  William Grant (wgrant): code

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/fix-githosting-compare-merge/+merge/257939

Fix GitHostingClient URL construction to avoid mangling colons.

This is unfortunately untested until such time as we have a turnip fixture, but I've confirmed that these urljoin calls behave sensibly locally.  bzrlib.urlutils has bizarre ideas and thinks that "<sha1>:<sha1>" includes a scheme.