Re: [Merge] lp:~blr/launchpad/product-vcs-default-attrib into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing

Distributions need the new column too.

Did you consider reusing the existing RevisionControlSystems enum? It doesn't matter much either way, and it would complicate things slightly as you'd have to check that it was a support value on set.

I'm also not sure about having "default" in the attribute name. It's really the project's main VCS, but others may happen to exist too. That we use it as a default isn't particularly relevant to the attribute itself -- we just happen to prefer the project's VCS when showing its code. I'd call it something like "vcs".
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~blr/launchpad/product-vcs-default-attrib/+merge/258582