Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/git-consistent-owner-target into lp:launchpad

I looked into this (and spotted a bug in setOwner along the way), but it's awkward because you might be retargeting from a project namespace to a personal namespace, which can't just be setOwner, and we don't want to move twice because that could cause a spurious clash in the middle.  However, we can at least factor out the common checking code into its own method, which I've done now.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/git-consistent-owner-target/+merge/261078