[Merge] lp:~thomir/launchpad/devel-start-integration into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~thomir/launchpad/devel-start-integration into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This branch introduces a feature flag that makes changes to the gpgkey table also apply to a running gpgservice instance.

It's based on top of a branch that introduces the testing infrastructure (see pre-req branch).

Note: This can't land as-is, since the gpgservice hasn't been released yet that will satisfy these dependencies. I plan on getting the whole series of branches working, and then releasing gpgservice once (at which point I'll come back here and fix this branch).

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~thomir/launchpad/devel-start-integration/+merge/286972