Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/fewer-by-hash-algorithms into lp:launchpad

On 14/04/16 13:31, Colin Watson wrote:
> About a week ago :-)  http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~cjwatson/blog/no-more-hash-sum-mismatch-errors.html
>
> (Only in xenial though; earlier releases don't have the necessary code in apt.  My guess is that it's too invasive to backport, but if the apt maintainers decide they can manage it then we can always switch it on in LP there too.)

That's fantastic. I guess the best bit is that I hadn't noticed any
change :)

Is there a similar effort around deltas?

Mark

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/fewer-by-hash-algorithms/+merge/291871
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/fewer-by-hash-algorithms into lp:launchpad.