[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-auto-build-archive-widget into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-auto-build-archive-widget into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

Adjust SnapArchiveWidget to cope with its context being a branch rather than a Snap.  We'll need this shortly in order to be able to include auto_build_archive in the {Branch,GitRef}:+new-snap forms.

It's a little unfortunate that we need to hardcode Ubuntu here for the default primary archive option when the context isn't a Snap, but there isn't another obvious good answer that I can think of.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-auto-build-archive-widget/+merge/297960
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-auto-build-archive-widget into lp:launchpad.