Re: [Merge] lp:~thomir/launchpad/devel-fix-git-links into lp:launchpad

Thanks for the review - I've made the changes requested.

I also have a few questions:

I notice we have a few instances of "+branch" in blueprints - I'm not sure what for, or if they can be trivially updated to "+code" - it seemed like it would be more than a simple s/branch/code/ operation...

Should lp.code.browser.tests.test_branchtraversal be updated to use +code instead of +branch?

There are various other instances of '+branch' in the codebase, and I'm not sure which of them, if any need updating.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~thomir/launchpad/devel-fix-git-links/+merge/297963