Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-upload-poll-status into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

Colin,

Thanks for this new feature, it looks very good. It's unfortunate that we ended up having to supporting old and new status response because SCA hasn't settled yet. I am assuming the cleanup (removing the old format) will be quick.

I don't understand the LP jobs mechanics very well, but the code changes seem to reflect the MP description and I am happy to see it in action.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-upload-poll-status/+merge/298030
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-upload-poll-status into lp:launchpad.