Re: [Merge] lp:~maxiberta/launchpad/snappy-sampledata into lp:launchpad

Review: Needs Fixing

Rather than adding it to sampledata, I'd prefer to just drop the snap.allow_new feature flag from the codebase at this point, given that it's been enabled for everyone on all our instances for some time.

Please make the snappyseries name columns be in sync with those on production, since that's less confusing.

Let's have the sample snappydistroseries rows not be a full cross product.  I'd suggest removing (2, 1).

After you've dropped the feature flag, can you find out if the lp.snappy tests still pass if you apply this change to current.sql as well, or if it's easy to make them do so?  In general I'd prefer to keep the two sets of sampledata in sync if possible.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~maxiberta/launchpad/snappy-sampledata/+merge/298562