Re: [Merge] lp:~blr/launchpad/generate-access-token-script into lp:launchpad

Thanks Colin, if you feel that's the best way to proceed, I'll rework this
in the client and try to resolve the packaging issue as well.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~blr/launchpad/generate-access-token-script/+merge/299086