Re: [Merge] lp:~blr/launchpad/bug-1600055-configure-code-remote-username into lp:launchpad

Colin, have moved the tests in browser.tests.test_product_views to browser.tests.test_product as the bulk of product view tests were already there. I'm not entirely sure why these were in different modules, unless we had intended to move to a file name convention of test_foo_views.py for view tests. Given the browser namespace, I think it is already reasonably obvious that these are view tests and we could probably avoid the explicit 'views' postfix.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~blr/launchpad/bug-1600055-configure-code-remote-username/+merge/299774