[Merge] lp:~free.ekanayaka/txfixtures/sphinx-docs into lp:txfixtures

The proposal to merge lp:~free.ekanayaka/txfixtures/sphinx-docs into lp:txfixtures has been updated.

Description changed to:

Hello,

I'd like to revive a bit this project, that hasn't moved since 5 years now. Essentially, I want to add a few new Twisted-related fixtures (more details in upcoming branches).

Existing functionality (i.e. the TacTestFixture class, the only one existing at the moment) will remain untouched, so this series of coming changes is fully backward-compatible.

As a first step, I'm adding basic sphinx documentation in this branch (which will be expanded in follow-up branches).

You can see the rendered version online:

http://txfixtures.readthedocs.io/en/stable/

or by running "make -C doc html".

The conf.py Sphinx boilerplate was generated with sphinx-quickstart.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~free.ekanayaka/txfixtures/sphinx-docs/+merge/311472
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~free.ekanayaka/txfixtures/sphinx-docs into lp:txfixtures.

Follow ups