Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/jinja2-templates into lp:launchpad

Review: Disapprove

Actually, I'm withdrawing this, and I'm going to do things a slightly different way.  Nearly all of the files in buildout-templates have no need to be generated by a template engine at all: buildout-templates/scripts/mlist-sync.py.in can just be moved to scripts/ with minor changes, and most of the others can become utility modules with entry points declared in setup.py.  _pythonpath.py still needs to be generated for now, but it can probably be replaced by virtualenv machinery once we get that far.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/jinja2-templates/+merge/314847