[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/global-bugs-search into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/global-bugs-search into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

MaloneApplication was very close to being a valid IHasBugs implementation, so I just adjusted things a little until it actually is one.

I had to implement a global bugs feed as well, since adding IHasBugs caused the feeds mechanism to spring into action.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/global-bugs-search/+merge/324122
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/global-bugs-search into lp:launchpad.