Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/create-remove-python into lp:launchpad-buildd

I dropped the stuff in unpack-chroot that caches the uncompressed version of the chroot.  That's of no use on virtualised builders (it may even be counterproductive), and I suspect it isn't of particularly great benefit on current devirt builders either.  IIRC we did it for the slow ARM builders of the day.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/create-remove-python/+merge/328556
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/create-remove-python into lp:launchpad-buildd.