[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/refactor-fakeslave-waitingfiles into lp:launchpad-buildd

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/refactor-fakeslave-waitingfiles into lp:launchpad-buildd has been updated.

Description changed to:

In general, we're going to need to fetch files from the backend rather than assuming that we can reach into its filesystem easily (true for chroot, false for LXD), and so testing full paths in calls isn't going to work very well.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/refactor-fakeslave-waitingfiles/+merge/328593
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad-buildd/refactor-fakeslave-waitingfiles into lp:launchpad-buildd.