[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/python-oops-twisted/new-oops-publisher-api into lp:python-oops-twisted

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/python-oops-twisted/new-oops-publisher-api into lp:python-oops-twisted has been updated.

Description changed to:

And in today's "let's catch up with five-year-old API changes where none of the people involved work on the codebase any more", we have this!

Most of the code and tests are just modified versions of code from python-oops, and defer.inlineCallbacks has brought the structure more closely into line with the original versions.  I've tested this with an appropriately-modified Launchpad branch (https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/upgrade-oops/+merge/330118) and it seems to be behaving itself.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/python-oops-twisted/new-oops-publisher-api/+merge/330117
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/python-oops-twisted/new-oops-publisher-api into lp:python-oops-twisted.