[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/yarn into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/yarn into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This is in part an RFC, but it was surprisingly little work.  Additional things that would need to be done in order to test or land this:

 * Add nodejs to launchpad-developer-dependencies.
 * Download https://github.com/yarnpkg/yarn/releases/download/v1.2.1/yarn-v1.2.1.tar.gz to download-cache/dist/yarn-1.2.1.tar.gz.
 * Populate an initial download-cache/yarn/.  "make build/js/yarn && utilities/yarn install" should do the trick.

I'm hoping that after this we can start using useful but previously-inaccessible tools such as postcss, and maybe start modernising Launchpad's JavaScript in general (for example, we could consider using Webpack for module bundling, Babel so that we can use modern language features, eslint for linting, and so on); but that's for the future.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/yarn/+merge/327823