[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/twisted-16.5.0 into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/twisted-16.5.0 into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

As well as the various upgrades associated with Twisted itself, we also need lazr.sshserver 0.1.5 and txfixtures 0.4.1 for compatibility.

Going any further than 16.5.0 will require some performance testing due to https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/8079; we'll probably need to either monkey-patch gmpy into place ourselves or implement the suggested DH_compute_key changes in Twisted.

Since cryptography is rather stricter than PyCrypto, we should scan for registered SSH public keys it doesn't like before landing this and notify their owners: for example, very short DSA keys will now be refused.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/twisted-16.5.0/+merge/335534
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/twisted-16.5.0 into lp:launchpad.