Re: [Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/upgrade-keystoneclient-swiftclient into lp:launchpad

OK, I eventually managed to get Icehouse Keystone and Swift deployed locally, and tested this against them.  librarian-feed-swift, librariangc, downloads from the librarian after renaming aside the local files, and segmented uploads (with the threshold tweaked down to 5MiB from 5GiB) all work fine.  I'm going to go ahead and land this, but let me know if you think of anything else I ought to test.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/upgrade-keystoneclient-swiftclient/+merge/335391