[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/archiveuploader-tests-future-imports into lp:launchpad

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/archiveuploader-tests-future-imports into lp:launchpad has been updated.

Description changed to:

This requires a little more care with encodings in a few places, especially when reading control data from .debs.  python-apt >= 0.8.5 (which we're already using) provides the extra control we need here.

I stopped bothering to remove "u" prefixes from strings, as it was far too noisy for little benefit.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/archiveuploader-tests-future-imports/+merge/345044
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/archiveuploader-tests-future-imports into lp:launchpad.

Follow ups