[Merge] lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/db-snap-job into lp:launchpad/db-devel

The proposal to merge lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/db-snap-job into lp:launchpad/db-devel has been updated.

Description changed to:

We have SnapBuildJob already, but Snap.requestBuilds is going to need an asynchronous job that's associated with a Snap but not with any particular SnapBuild.

Long-term we perhaps ought to consolidate these two tables into SnapJob (and I should have done it that way to start with), but there's no particular urgency.

The corresponding code MP is https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/snap-request-builds-job/+merge/348058.

For more details, see:
https://code.launchpad.net/~cjwatson/launchpad/db-snap-job/+merge/348057
--
Your team Launchpad code reviewers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~cjwatson/launchpad/db-snap-job into lp:launchpad/db-devel.