Re: [Merge] lp:~abrody/launchpad/rocketfuel-apt into lp:launchpad

Review: Approve

This looks OK, thanks.  Before I land it, bearing in mind your comment about email address disclosure, can I just check that you know that the email address that you used as the author of bzr commits will be effectively permanently disclosed by virtue of merging commits into LP?  This is probably obvious, but since you brought it up I wanted to check.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~abrody/launchpad/rocketfuel-apt/+merge/362901